1. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
I usually check my emails, check my Instagram, and read a Bible verse for some daily wisdom.
2. When you walk into a bar, what do you typically order?
Ginger beer and spice rum.
3. What’s the one word you are guilty of using too often?
4. What is the last thing you searched for on Google?
Places to eat in LA. I can never decide on a place to eat.
5. Who is the last person that called or texted you?
It’s either my manager, my mom, or my wife. What I like to call the Trinity.
6. What’s the wallpaper on your phone and/or computer?
The default wallpaper that Mac computers come with. I keep telling myself I’ll change it tomorrow.
7. What was the last awkward situation you were in and how did you handle it?
I started telling a story I had heard about, not knowing the person in that story was in the room.
8. What is your TV guilty pleasure?
Old cartoons like Spiderman, SpongeBob and X-Men.
9. What’s the first CD you bought?
The first CD I personally bought was The Blueprint by Jay Z.
10. And what music are you currently listening to?
I’m really liking Phantogram and their unique sound.
11. What is the one food you cannot resist?
12. What movie makes you laugh the most?
Anything with Kevin Hart.
13. What toppings do you like on your pizza?
Mushrooms, green peppers, and banana peppers.
14. What drives you absolutely crazy?
In a bad way, people that can’t multitask while they are on their phones.
15. What was your first online screen name?
That I can remember: bboy_86.
16. What’s the last thing you copied & pasted on your phone?
Probably a song lyric.
17. What’s your favorite curse word?
I’ve never been much of a curser. I was usually the corny guy saying “FUDGE.”
18. What’s your favorite emoji?
The wink emoji.
19. Pick one: Kittens or puppies?
20. New York or Los Angeles?
21. Twitter or Instagram?
22. Bacon or Nutella?
23. Britney or Christina?
24. Coffee or tea?
25. NSYNC or BSB?
26. 2 a.m. or 2 p.m.?
27. Beyoncé or Rihanna?
28. Netflix and chill or just Netflix?
Netflix and chill.
29. Boxers or briefs?
30. And finally: tell us a secret
I’m actually an alien from another planet sent here to take over your minds through the power of sound waves.
Check out Alx’s music video for “U+Me” here!